HOW SUPER GRIP LOCK WORKS
Secure Your Door with Super Grip Lock:
Super Grip Lock, the award-winning deadbolt strap and portable travel lock, attaches to and wraps around the deadbolt handle and doorknob or lever handle when the deadbolt is in the locked position to prevent the handle from turning so the bolt cannot be disengaged until the Strap is removed. Your door will remain locked even if someone has your key they can’t get in until the Strap is removed which is a prudent way you can protect yourself. Watch the instructional video below to see Super Grip Lock in action.
3 Simple Steps:
- WHILE LOCKED, slip the Black Elastic Pocket or Eyelet (located at the end of the Strap) over the Tip of the Deadbolt Handle/Key.
- WRAP once around Handle or Key in the Direction required to lock Deadbolt go under the Doorknob lift up until snug.
- FIRMLY PRESS the self-locking fabric together.
Super Grip Lock Works on Most Doors:
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Benjamin Franklin was right of course and his advice can benefit those who know the facts. Super Grip Lock is industry tested and highly endorsed by Police. It’s made with the durable self-locking hook & loop fabric which is easily modified and can be made to work on most deadbolts even the double cylinder:
- If your deadbolt locks on the inside with a key simply turn the key to the locked position then slip the Elastic Pocket over the key and wrap the fabric around the key in the direction required to lock your deadbolt go under the doorknob or lever handle lift up until snug and firmly press the fabric together. It’s simple to do and we recommend you use a heavy duty key. If you buy a new key make sure it fits into the black Elastic Pocket before you buy it.
- If your deadbolt was NOT installed using the standard deadbolt/doorknob template then the distance between the deadbolt and doorknob may be greater than the standard distance. In this case: Super Grip Lock may need to be lengthened and it’s simple. Press on 6 inches of 1-inch wide double-sided hook & loop fabric found at your local fabric store to the end of the Strap with the length of fabric you need to secure the deadbolt handle in the locked position.
- If your deadbolt turn-handle is smaller than normal size it can slip out of the Elastic Pocket. In this case, simply make a small slit in the center of the Strap 1/2 inch below the Triangle Eyelet then fit the tip of the deadbolt handle into the slit, then holding the fabric in place; wrap as directed; it’s easy to do just be careful when making the slit.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Great product! Tried opening the other side of the door and it felt like the key was going to break off. I like it so much I am going to order another one!
Works perfectly! I bought this for use at my apartment, and it’s solid and the deadbolt doesn’t budge.
This little devise is inexpensive, very easy to use and best of all IT REALLY WORKS! I put this devise on my front door dead bolt lock and there was no way I could unlock that door with the key to our house.
Wow! It works great! My ex actually bent his key trying to unlock my front door. Now I keep extras around for when I travel, and to give as gifts.
Excellent security! If you have the kind of lock and handle pictured, this is easy to use, very secure, and I don’t think it can be defeated!
This is a great (and cheap!) addition to any home or apartment with a deadbolt lock that wants a little extra security. Much cheaper than alternatives and easy to use… Love the product. Buying one for a female friend of mine who recently moved on her own. Well worth $10.
Great price and so much extra protection! I feel safer now! With this product on, you can’t open the door with a key from the outside or even open it from the inside, unless you take the Super Grip Lock off. I love it.
Super Grip Lock
548 50th Ave. Sweet Home, OR 97386
© 2018 Super Grip Lock, LLC