MILLIONS OF HOMEOWNERS, RENTERS & TRAVELERS ARE AT RISK!
Bumps Keys open locked doors nearly as fast as a working key, and are available online. If you stay in a hotel/motel or you rent, someone already has your key.
Google “Bump Keys” or Watch ABC & FOX News at www.youtube.com/watch?v=ack59UfD9mk and www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyLNpoPAHiY
POLICE recommend using Super Grip Lock at home and when traveling, because it keeps your doors locked and your family safe, even if the intruder has your key.
Everyone sleeps better when they know their doors will stay locked …and you will too!
MORE REASONS WHY YOU’LL LOVE SUPER GRIP LOCK
National Locksmith evaluating locking devices for the lock industry since 1929 reported,
“There is an unlimited potential for customers… and the $10 retail is definitely right.”
The Inventor’s goal was to stop anyone who could unlock her door as she knew that bump keys, lock picks and pick-guns are available online, and they open a locked door nearly as fast as a working key. And, if you rent, or stay in a hotel or motel, someone already has your key.
Then she discovered that if the deadbolt handle is turned and held in the locked position it can’t be unlocked, and invented Super Grip Lock to do that job for you. She was awarded US Patent 6,182,485, and her product is the Police recommended deadbolt lock accessory that can save your life!!
NOTE FROM THE INVENTOR: If you’re interested in protecting your family, Super Grip Lock works on most deadbolts. If it happens not work on your specific deadbolt, I highly recommend that you change your deadbolt to one that’s compatible, as Police recommend using Super Grip Lock because it keeps your doors locked and your family safe.
Super Grip Lock, LLC
1162 Riverside Drive
Myrtle Creek, OR 97457
- Featured in the Radar Section of Inventor’s Digest due to its versatility, usefulness and vast application.
- Named “One of the Ten Most Marketable Products of the Year,” by the Electronic Retail Association leader in direct marketing.
- Fighting Crime since 1893, the International Association of Police Chief’s introduced Super Grip Lock to law enforcement in the Police Chief Magazine.
- WHILE LOCKED, slip the Black Elastic Pocket or Eyelet (located at the end of the Strap) over the Tip of the Deadbolt Handle/Key.
- WRAP once around Handle or Key in the Direction required to lock Deadbolt go under the Doorknob lift up until snug.
- FIRMLY PRESS the self-locking fabric together.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
©2014 Super Grip Lock, LLC
1162 Riverside Drive • Myrtle Creek, OR 97457 • 541-378-4533